Sunday, November 30, 2008

LOOK AT ME GO!!!!

Thanksgiving night we went roller skating with my entire family. It was so much fun. I am not even sure how long it has been since I had last been on skates. Campbell was so agile and one would think she had done it 100 times before. She even skated backwards. She kept saying, "No Mommy I do it by myself.". Campbell would fall down and I would gasp and try to help her up but much to her dismay. She would tell me, Don't touch please, I do it.". What a big girl she is!!!! My little athlete... just like her mom! ha! (I guess I mean dad). Enjoy watching a clip of Campbell before my flip camera died. Wouldn't you think to carry extra batteries (not me). Remind you that I am on skates too and this is the end of the evening. Campbell is one tired child at this point. Talk soon~~~



2 comments:

Q said...

That is awesome. She is so funny. Good video, mommy!
Love,Daddy

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I want to go roller skating.