Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Come on Spring!



Jeremy and I took Campbell to play outside today since the weather was so nice.

She just loves being outside.



She played on the swings. I know she is getting bigger and bigger because she wanted to swing on the "big girl swing" and not in her baby swing.



She made castles in her sandbox and tried to ride on her Dora tricycle. Wow! This spring and summer is going to be so busy with our new "BIG GIRL" independence she has now at the young age of 2 1/2.




2 comments:

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Love the photos!

She is adorable!

Kristen

Mom or Bonnie said...

Oh Jessie, how cute my little Campbell looks in these pictures. With all that has happened the last few weeks, I'm glad you reminded me of your blog. It was a wonderful mini vacation to read it and remember how blessed I am to have you and your family. I love you, sweetheart. Momma