Monday, April 13, 2009

Have we been hit by a tornado?


Stuff is everywhere!

Everywhere I look there is a box, a pile, a random item, etc. This moving thing is setting me over the edge. I am the person who puts all of Campbell's toys away every night before bed, who doesn't like dishes in her sink, who obsesses what is laying on the table or counter instead of the proper place I would like it to be stored. I am going crazy knowing that my great room is no longer great. That boxes are stacked as tall as me and piles of items on random furniture pieces are now the focus in our home. With the rain today and possibility tomorrow the big move is going slowly. I feel like we have gotten a lot done, but then it is the lingering pieces that lay in a room untouched.

Tomorrow I have called off work for a "mental health" day. It will allow me to do about another 10 hours of packing. My parents are coming over tomorrow to help Jeremy and I. Thank you Mom and Dad. I hope I can go to sleep tomorrow night knowing a few of the rooms are completely done.

I asked for this move, but not in such a fast moving speed. It is almost over. I want us to be out and done packing, but again it is our HOME and bittersweet feelings hang like a cloud.

Wish us luck!

No comments: