Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Suprise Coming in January

We are pregnant...again!

I am 8 weeks along and doing great. This pregnancy so far has been nothing like carrying Campbell. No morning sickness and feeling nauseous all the time. I feel pretty much normal except being tired and already getting a beer gut. The doctor says your body knows what to do the second time and just goes straight to work. I didn't even get a baby bump with Campbell until about 14 weeks so to be only 8 and have a pooch is funny. We are so excited. A lot of changes with buying the new house next week, moving our school building and into a new home, and now the excitement of another child. We are thrilled and shocked, but oh so blessed! Campbell is very ecstatic and can't wait. She has been to 2 ultrasounds with us and is so mesmerized every time. She will be a fabulous big sister! Here is just a quick home video we shot the week we found out. Thought we would share! PS*** Campbell goes back and forth thinking it is a sister or a brother. She also thinks we should name a brother "Troy" and if it is a sister "Gabriella" after High School Musical. As you can tell, Jeremy is praying for a boy! ha! I am just over the mountain knowing that Campbell will have a sibling.

6 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I knew what your blog was going to say by reading the title before I even opened the post! Such wonderful news!!!! Keep us posted!!!
Love ya,
Nickie

mamaw said...

Congratulations!!!! I also knew what the blog was going to say before reading it. So glad your pregnancy is going well!! I think it's a boy this time. Both of my pregnancies were different, and I had Nickie first and Lane second. This is great news. Take care of yourself!! Keep us informed!! Tell mom and Dad we said congrats too!!

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Jess.....I am still over the moon about your news. Can't wait to get together and celebrate!

{the walti family} said...

Congratulations, Jessica! So exciting - Hope you feel okay!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Quires! How exciting! I love checking blogs and hearing good news!
Kristen Morgan

Stacey B. said...

Ummm.... How come I'm finding out about this in your blog. Plus, Hilary had to tell me to look at your blog. OMG.. so excited. Call you tonight!