Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Offer


Well, we got an offer on our house. Wasn't the offer we were ready to accept yet, but we did counter offer. The lady who is interested in buying our home is pretty pushy about the items she wants, the price, the move in date, giving her an answer in less than 24 hours notice, etc. I am wondering if she wants me to just move her furniture in for her as well too. ha! Anyway- I will keep you posted. We have had 6 showings in 6 days. So things are at least happening our way!

3 comments:

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Jess...

Keep your head up! 6 showings in 6days is amazing! It just takes one buyer!

We have been through it too...and my only advice is to just patient(I never was...but it is good advice).

When it comes to pushy buyers...just remember, you don't have to be their friend...just take their money!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Love you,
Kris

Stacey B. said...

Jess,

At least you have an offer. You get to decide if you sell her the house not her. You never know, she might want the house really badly and if you all hold out she'll give in to some of your request! Keep us updated!

Nickie Eisele said...

Good Luck, Jess!

Nickie