Friday, March 27, 2009

SOLD!


We sold our house!

Emotions are high and excitement is building. I have prayed for 3 years that whatever is best for my family would happen. It looks like it means we will be leaving this home and adventuring to a new one eventually. In the meantime we are off to my parents to stay with them during the transition. We are having our appraisal done at this very moment as I am typing. Things are moving so fast. I have a lot to be thankful for right now. I am so appreciative of the offer to live with my parents for as long as we need to find the perfect home for "us" in the perfect location for Jeremy's job. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends who have offered to help get us moved in time for the closing of this house. We are fortunate that our house sold for what we wanted in the economic status of real estate and within 2 months time frame.

Overall, we are just blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such great news jess!! I am so happy for you guys!