Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preemie


I never thought you would hear these words coming out of my mouth. But for once I am actually relieved that my child was a preemie. Since she was a preemie her pediatrician just called and said she is a candidate for her H1N1 vaccination. Campbell has been hospitalized 5 times before the age of 2, has had 2 surgeries, and with our next baby being due in the hard core winter I am so elated to know she is also maybe protected from the swine flu. So tomorrow we will be at the doctors office with bells on to receive her shot. I hope to never be thankful for her early arrival again because those who know what stress we went through when she was born would never see it has a relief. But today I am truly thankful there is a silver lining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blessing for a great family. Love ya!
Danielle