Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Candy Corn anyone?




Campbell loved Halloween this year, down to the candy, pumpkin carving, trunk or treating at the church, going door to door, and the outfit. She had the trick or treat saying down and would tell everyone, "I'm a candy corn princess" when they came to the door. She did go back and forth though on saying she wanted to be Miley Cirus, but in the end she was happy with her candy corn costume. My parents even got into the spirit by dressing up. My mom was Cruella Deville and my dad was the dog catcher. I thought their outfits were one of the best I have ever seen. They are so cute. My mom is so creative and did a excellent job on making their outfits. Can't believe next year we will be toting around 2 little trick or treaters.




1 comment:

mamaw said...

She looks so cute Jessie. She's getting so big. She definetely had a ball. And mom and dad look great!!! That's so neat that they dressed up for Halloween.