Monday, November 30, 2009

God is good!!!

We went today to have Baker's kidney's scanned... and he was perfect. I swear prayers heal. I am so over the top right now in our news that I could scream from the mountain tops. Jeremy claims he was perfect from the day of conception and was never worried. (Thank you honey). The doctor said his kidneys scanned at 6mm at the most with them trying to get the biggest possible read and in the medical world they do not even worry about the baby kidneys until they show 10 to 12 mm. So baby Baker is good to go. The kicker to all of this is that Baker weighs now a whopping 4lbs 15oz. Almost a 5 pd baby. Remember we brought Campbell home from the hospital at 5pds. The high risk doc thinks that he will weigh close to 9 pds at birth. Bring on that little Butterball, we can't wait. I overall want to thank all my friends and family for all of the prayers and strength you have given Baker and myself. We are so lucky and truly blessed.

5 comments:

mamaw said...

Jessy, I'm so glad to hear the good news. God is definetely good. And prayers are answered. I'll keep you and Baker in my prayers. This is just fantastic news!! I'm so happy for all of you!!
Love,Debbie

Nickie Eisele said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Jess, I'm so excited for you guys! Keep me posted! I can't wait to get my hands on him! Love you!

Stacey B. said...

Im thrilled to hear this news. Don't you worry about a 9 pound baby. They sleep through the night faster. :)

Justin and Kristen Bixler said...

Jess - This news made my day! I'm so glad we chatted today. So sorry we played phone tag. I can't wait to meet little Baby Baker!

{the walti family} said...

Yay! Great news - good luck in the next couple of months and can't wait to hear the good news! Thank you on your good wishes for us - very excited to become a family of 4, glad my mom is showing off, tell her to cut it out! ha ha!