Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Wrapping

Campbell Last Year on Christmas Morning

I was done shopping the day after Thanksgiving with all my Christmas buying. But as of this morning I still had not even wrapped one present yet. I decided while Campbell was napping to dig right in to wrapping some of her presents. I only got 5 done until I heard little pitter patter of her feet. I quickly put my things away and did not want to make a big deal of the new items under the tree. I am wondering now if maybe I should of. During the time I was getting her a juice, Campbell decided to unwrap 3 of the 5 presents. She had all bows and name tags off and was starting in on the tape. She was so proud of herself. Jeremy caught her and quickly got her distracted before seeing the gifts inside. I have a feeling if I would of wrapped earlier in this month, it most likely would of been unwrapped countless number of times~~

No comments: