Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank you Aunt Heather and Kenzie!!




Campbell had her first offical "group" sleepover at her Aunt Heather's last night. Campbell has stayed now several times at my parents and a few times at Jeremy's parents and has done wonderfully well. Heather (Jeremy's older sister) called yesterday afternoon to invite Campbell over to do holiday crafts with her cousins Brooklyn and Bailey and a sleepover. Campbell packed up 4 baby dolls and tons of books and was ready to go!!! They had so much fun! Heather decided with Kenzie ( my 15 old niece) that they would spend the night. They stayed up until midnight and were back awake at 9 am. Pretty good for 3 kids under 5 I think. Thank you Heather for the evening to finish my gift wrapping and overall a relaxing night. I appreciate the few extra hours of sleep this morning. Campbell wants to know... when does she get to do it again?


Wait~ Or is that her mom asking? Ha!
Thank you!!

No comments: