Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mary Had a Baby Boy... and his name is Jesus!

Campbell loved singing her in school program. She actually sang the songs and did the motions. She was our star even though at one time she had her finger in her nose. I couldn't believe I was the mother who actually had tears in her eyes while she was singing. When she was done, she told us, "Come on Mommy take me back on the stage!". She was too funny. The one song they sang was about baby Jesus. Now everything she does is because "Jesus said so" (like spilling her dinner on the table, not wanting to do what has been asked of her, or calling her baby "baby Jesus"). Jeremy and I have decided that she can play the Jesus card now. It is still cute. But at 16 if she is still saying," Well I snuck out of the house because Jesus told me to, she may be in trouble. Jesus is the reason why we celebrate Christmas and I am glad Campbell knows that too. Here is Campbell signing Mary had a baby boy and his name was Jesus!!!!! Sorry it is sooo long. The first minute is them getting on stage. Of course I had to tape all of it. PS..She is the one in the black and gold dress.

No comments: